Then I dont want to see any cars with Mccain stickers parked any closer than 200ft from where I will vote.
go for it idc its your vote lol... be the rebel we all know you are
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Then I dont want to see any cars with Mccain stickers parked any closer than 200ft from where I will vote.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go for it idc its your vote lol... be the rebel we all know you are </div></div>
Its not like I will be banned from voting genius.
actually cars are parked 200+ ft. away.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
They are? We vote at the schools around here dont we, so are they making all cars park 200ft away? Serious question.
most places have parking lots further away than that. ask em for a tape measure so we make sure it is correct before you vote though
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I will, its only fair. That Mccain/Palin bumper sticker might cause me to change my mind before I walk in.
The law is no campaigning within 40 feet of the entrance to the polling place. Also, NO campaign materials allowed inside the polling place, which would include shirts, buttons, pamphlets, etc. The Chief Election official has the power to remove anyone for the above infractions. I worked the polls for almost thirty years and have been in court a couple of times over the improper behavior of voters. It's no fun, believe me.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The law is no campaigning within 40 feet of the entrance to the polling place. Also, NO campaign materials allowed inside the polling place, which would include shirts, buttons, pamphlets, etc. The Chief Election official has the power to remove anyone for the above infractions. I worked the polls for almost thirty years and have been in court a couple of times over the improper behavior of voters. It's no fun, believe me. </div></div>
That's racist.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The law is no campaigning within 40 feet of the entrance to the polling place. Also, NO campaign materials allowed inside the polling place, which would include shirts, buttons, pamphlets, etc. The Chief Election official has the power to remove anyone for the above infractions. I worked the polls for almost thirty years and have been in court a couple of times over the improper behavior of voters. It's no fun, believe me. </div></div>
That's racist. </div></div>
You know it is.[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks